Adult Learn to Swim
Swimming lessons don’t need to be just for the younger generation, adults can learn to swim too! People often avoid learning to swim after a certain age, but you should have a strong grasp on this skill no matter what age you are. Our classes are definitely a good refresher too!
Going to the beach or pool doesn’t have to be a terrifying experience and being armed with basic aquatic skills will make that experience much more comfortable.
At SGAC, our Adult Swim classes are beneficial in the following ways
- Classes are designed for six to eight people per class so you get as much attention from our qualified instructors as you need
- You’ll learn (or re-learn) water skills so you can be confident and feel safe in, and around, the water
- Our lessons are at convenient times so we can work around your schedule.
- Lessons are 45 minutes to get the most out of each class
- There are three levels to the class: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced so that we cater to your individual skillset.
- Improves your fitness and endurance
- Becoming more familiar in an aquatic environment will help yourself and your children someday.
Our classes will be divided into three levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Beginners have never been in the water but would like to learn the fundamentals of aquatics. These lessons will focus on building confidence for the individual with floating, gliding and propulsion through the water.
Intermediate classes build on the learnt skills of the beginner level and look more into the freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and introductory butterfly. This class lets you refine your stroke techniques and we also touch on breathing techniques.
The Advanced class allows up to eight (8) people and focuses on Fitness & Endurance and introducing tumble/pivot turns along with diving techniques.