Aqua Aerobics is a great workout in the pool, focusing on a combination of cardio and resistance exercises to maintain or increase your fitness levels.
A fun, water-based exercise class done to music!
Our Aqua Aerobics is one of our most popular group fitness classes and is a fantastic way to be active. It’s a great workout in the pool, focusing on a combination of cardiovascular and resistance exercises to increase fitness levels and tone muscles. The water’s buoyancy will also support your body and reduce the risk of muscle or joint injury. This class is designed for all fitness abilities, as long as you can keep your head above water.
Aqua Aerobics has many benefits including, but not limited to:
- Increase fitness levels and tones muscles
- Reduces blood pressure and resting heart rate, improving health overall
- A more balanced workout as opposed to going to the gym
- No sweat involved
- Low impact on people who may have joint or muscle injuries, or osteoporosis
- Improved aerobic capacity and endurance