Staying Active classes are currently suspended until further notice. To register your interest complete the below form and we will contact you when we are offering our Staying Active Classes
High-intensity interval training done in the water.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is popular in the fitness industry because it’s an effective method of losing weight and improving overall health and fitness. However, high-intensity exercises also mean high impact. Water exercises like our Aqua HIIT program allow you to move with ease, which in turn lets you work out more intensely with less impact on the body. And because working out in water provides more resistance compared to exercising on land, this class is sure to still give you a great workout.
Benefits of our Aqua HIIT program include:
- Boosts metabolism
- Lowers heart rate and blood pressure, improving overall health
- Burns more calories
- Increase fitness levels and tones muscles
- A more balanced workout as opposed to going to the gym
- Little sweat involved
- Develop better core strength
- Little impact on joints
|Adult Casual Price:||$15.00 Per Visit|
|Concession Casual Price:||$10.00 Per Visit|
|Session Times:||Wednesday 7:00pm|
- Number of people per class: 30 people max (bookings are essential)