Staying Active classes are currently suspended until further notice. To register your interest complete the below form and we will contact you when we are offering our Staying Active Classes
All the fun of Zumba but in the water!
A combination of our Aqua Aerobics classes with the upbeat, Latin-infused dance moves and music of Zumba. It’s a great low-impact cardio workout that really focuses on your core muscles with muscle strengthening exercises that work the whole body for a fun, total-body routine. Our program is for all ages and fitness levels and because the moves are performed at a slower pace compared to normal, you don’t have to be a professional dancer to do well. But since our Aqua Zumba classes are in the water, the resistance is sure to still challenge you at every step.
Benefits to our Aqua Zumba class include:
- Burns more calories
- Increase fitness levels, and conditions and tones muscles
- A more balanced workout as opposed to going to the gym
- Little sweat involved
- Develop better core strength
- Little impact on joints
- Enjoying yourself and being social with those around you
|Adult Casual Price:||$15.00 Per Visit|
|Concession Casual Price:||$10.00 Per Visit|
|Session Times:||Tuesday 7:00pm|
- Number of people per class: 30 people max (bookings are essential)