Women’s Gymnastics is a blend of power and elegance. Our female athletes will have displayed enough competence in their discipline to show they are mentally ready for competitive gymnastics. They’ll be able to finesse and challenge themselves even further through competitions from a local, national and even international level.
The competitive components in Women’s Gymnastics are:
- Vault- a 20m sprint to the vaulting table followed by springing onto and off the hands and landing perfectly on the other side. Extra rotations at any point increases the difficulty.
- Uneven Bars– Requires strength, precision, rhythm, concentration, and courage. The gymnast moves from one bar to the other, alternating grip changes, releases and regrasps, flips and changes of direction with circular swings.
- Balance Beam– In addition to acrobatic sequences, gymnastic jumps, and turns, balance is an extra element, which tests the athlete’s flexibility, concentration, rhythm and expression.
- Floor- Here, the gymnasts communicates their own personality and style to perform a routine of expressive dance, daring acrobatics and powerful gymnastics performed to music.
If they choose to continue on to our competitive stream, our athletes develop coordination and confidence and contribute to their general health and fitness. Other benefits of being in our competitive stream include, but are not limited to:
- Enhances coordination and agility, for body awareness and balance
- Enhances creativity and builds self-confidence, for sport and life
- Builds strength and flexibility
- Develops healthy minds and bodies
- Mastering their apparatus so that they’re able to compete at a local and even national level
- Further developing and refining their gymnastic skills
|Lesson Price:||Depending on level of athlete|
|Length of Lesson:||Depending on level of athlete|