Research shows that kids learn best through play, discovering their limits and abilities during physical activity. Our Kinder Gym classes provide a safe environment for children to develop physical skills in a fun way, at their own pace.
Your child will be having fun and learn new skills without even realising it! Kinder Gym is a parent assisted class where you can watch your child achieve new skills and conquer new challenges. They’ll also have the opportunity to use different gymnastic apparatus such as the trampoline, beams and the bar. Each week, classes will be set up to include a variety of exercises and activities, like moving to music, to learn basic gymnastics skills.
Introducing gymnastic skills to your child at an early age can be beneficial to their development. These include:
- Learning to focus
- Listen to instructions and wait their turn
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Strengthening brain pathways
- Learning rhythm and different ways of movement.
- Social and cognitive development
- Direct teaching of basic gymnastics skills
- Incorporates music
- Quality time with parent/carer