As our Aquatics members know, SGAC uses aquatic animals to represent the individual levels in our Learn to Swim program. The first animal from the School-Aged program, the stingray, represents young swimmers graduating from our Preschooler program to the School-Aged program… which is a huge milestone! Just like how a stingray is an independent swimmer, we want our Stingray level swimmers to be water confident and be able to swim on their own. That’s why we think our stingray mascot is so important to us. So much so that he deserves a name!
Help us name our stingray! If you can think of a creative name for our Stingray mascot, give us a knock at the Aquatics office and enter the name in a barrel. A winner and a runner-up will be chosen in July and win ONE (1) month of free swimming lessons*!
Entries close Sunday, June 30th. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Must be an SGAC Aquatics Member at time of prize draw
- Prize is not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Prize will be placed as ‘Family Credit’ on SGAC account
- *One month of free lessons based on your current and regular schedule of enrolment in swimming classes.
- No additional lessons can be added during the free period.