We are so pleased to be reopening our doors and welcoming you back to swimming & gymnastics classes!
As we reopen our doors, we must be reminded there will be changes to the way our centre once operated. You will now be required to sign a Self-Declaration form every time you enter Sydney Gymnastic and Aquatic Centre (SGAC) acknowledging you and any minors in your care are free from any symptoms of COVID-19. This includes providing a contact telephone number and signature.
This ‘new normal’ will be an adjustment for all and we anticipate we will continue to experience changes as further information is released by the Commonwealth and NSW Governments, as well as Royal Life Saving NSW & Gymnastics Australia/ NSW. However, rest assured the team at SGAC are as committed as ever to ensuring we deliver a quality Learn to Swim & Gymnastics program to your child.
Below are a set of guidelines that will be in place until further notice. It is important you familiarise yourself with these new standards. We all play a role. We are all in this together.
HOW WE ARE TAKING CARE OF YOU
OTHER IMPORTANT MEASURES AND INFORMATION
- Only come to your classes if you and your child are well
- Changerooms are now open for your convenience. However, West HQ encourages swimmers to arrive ready for lessons
- One parent/caregiver per family
- Temporary trading hours*
- Staff training implemented
- No casual swimming
- Cleaning of all Learn to Swim & Gymnastic equipment after each class
- Café running on reduced menu
- Extensive signage and customer service support on site
- 4m2 rule applied
- Limitations on capacity numbers
- Adherence to all Government restrictions
We will continue to keep you informed as we navigate our way through our new normal. Stayed connected with us on social media and our newsletters. It will be so good to see you back at SGAC.
*SGAC Trading hours
Monday – Friday: 8:30am-12pm / 3pm-8pm
Sunday: 7:30am- 12noon