Casual Swimming and Pool Membership
Our two 25m indoor heated pools with state-of-the-art water treatment technology, and highly skilled Pool Lifeguards, makes SGAC the ideal choice for your casual swimming needs, all-year-round! SGAC is recognised as a COVID Safe business, a 5-Star Water Safety Partner and Cultural Competence Certified from Royal Life Saving NSW.
Our Aquatic Centre Opening Hours
Monday to Friday – 6am to 9pm
Saturday to Sunday – 8am to 5pm
*Operating hours are subject to change
|Program Pool||Learn to Swim Pool|
*Access to both pools and lane space are subject to our Aquatic Program timetabling.
|Program Pool is available between:||Learn to Swim Pool is available between:|
Monday to Friday
6am – 3pm
7pm – 9pm
Saturday to Sunday
8am – 5pm
Monday to Friday
6am – 9am
3pm – 5pm
1pm – 5pm
For lap lane availability CLICK HERE
Fees and Charges
Aquatics Lap Membership (Over 18 yrs only): $25/fortnightly direct debit | Buy Now
Casual Pool Entry: $7.00 | You can either purchase your entry over the counter or online today and jump the queue | Buy Now
Spectator Fee: $3.00
Children Under 3: FREE
10 Lap Swim Visit Pass (Over 18 yrs only): $60.00 | Buy Now
20 Lap Swim Visit Pass (Over 18 yrs only): $120.00 | Buy Now
- Casual entry pass purchases are final, non-refundable and no pass outs are available
- SGAC Aquatics Programs, bookings, or activities have priority for pool space, therefore, use of the SGAC Aquatic Centre for casual swimming will be subject to availability
- Children under 3 are entitled to free entry and are required to adhere to our Happy Nappy Policy
- SGAC Pool Membership and Visit Pass holders have unlimited access to the Aquatic Centre, dependant on availability and timetabling
- One55 members will have complimentary entry
- All casual swimming patrons are to follow the direction of SGAC Conditions of Entry, Keep Watch, internal signage, and staff members always. Click here to read our Pool Policies.
Keep Watch at Public Pools
SGAC endorses and enforces Royal Life Saving’s Keep Watch at Public Pools program.
With lack of direct supervision by a parent or carer believed to be a contributing factor in 70% of all drowning deaths at public pools, the Keep Watch at Public Pools program aims to eliminate all deaths and reduce the number of near drowning incidents at public pools.
The Keep Watch at Public Pool enforces the following supervision rules:
0-5 YEAR OLDS AND NON-SWIMMERS
Casual swimming children and non-swimmers will be required to wear a Keep Watch wrist band.
Parent/Guardian in the water and stay within arms’ reach.
6-10 YEAR OLDS AND WEAK SWIMMERS
Be close, be prepared to enter the water and maintain constant visual contact.
11-14 YEAR OLDS
Maintain visual contact by physically checking on your child every 15 minutes.