Our policies and guidelines are designed to give direction and support to athletes, parents and their children. We want nationally recognised fitness industry standards and to achieve best practice in the Australian health and fitness industry. The policies and guidelines represent SGAC’s attitude to bring the highest standard to foster safe and healthy participation.
Effective 19 August, it is a requirement when entering Sydney Gymnastic & Aquatic Centre to electronically sign in via with a membership card. This ensures accurate electronic records are kept for contact tracing and capacity restrictions, as well as creating a seamless transition entry to your child’s class or spectator area. By entering the facility, you declare that you and any minors in your care are free from any symptoms of COVID-19.
- SGAC Membership T&Cs
- Conditions of Entry
- SGAC – A child safe organisation
- Child Safe Child Friendly Policies
- Chaperone Policies
- Gym Rules
- Aquatic Centre Pool Rules
- Code of Conduct – Participants and Athletes
- Code of Conduct – Parents & Guardians
- SGAC_2021 Programs, Fees & Charges
- Gymnastics Uniform information
- Gymnastics Handbook
- Competitive Handbook
- Absentee and Make up class policy