Our policies and guidelines are designed to give direction and support to athletes, parents and their children. We want nationally recognised fitness industry standards and to achieve best practice in the Australian health and fitness industry. The policies and guidelines represent SGAC’s attitude to bring the highest standard to foster safe and healthy participation.
Everyone is required to sign in using the Service NSW QR code, as advised by the NSW government. We recommend downloading the Service NSW app prior to your next visit.
Upon entering you will need to do the following:
- Hold and hover your smartphone camera over the QR code, which can be found on signage at the Main Entrance.
- Click the link that pops up on your screen and follow the prompts until you are checked in with the Service NSW app.
- Show your phone confirmation to one of the friendly Customer Service staff.
- Your Membership card is still required to enter through the gates at reception as this is our internal sign-in process for marking attendance in your registered program.
- Don’t forget to check-out when you leave, which you can do from within the app
SGAC has an alternative check-in method available for Members and Athletes who are unable to use the QR code system, our friendly customer service team will be available to assist with this process.
- Please park in designated areas and drive with caution as there may be children about
- We offer a drop-off and pick up zone for parents. Please note this is not a designated parking area and under no circumstances are cars to be left unattended
- If you will be running late for pick up please contact Member Services on 98515811. Please also inform your child that should you not be in the pickup zone when they are finished, they must wait inside in the foyer until you arrive
Communication – SGAC has a range of communication portals to ensure our members are up to date. Please ensure your details are up to date with Customer Service as only listed parents/guardians will be approved access to the following groups:
Team App – Team App is a communication portal for Gymnastics members where you will be able to see specific squad/class information regarding your child. It will remind you of upcoming events, as well as centre and class closures.
Member Portal – Please ensure you have access to your account. The Member Portal will be utilised to make online payments for competitions. If you are unable to access your account, please visit or email Customer Service.
Our Terms and Conditions
- SGAC Membership Gymnastics & Learn to Swim T&Cs
- Casual Swim, Aqua Fitness & Fitter for Life Membership T&Cs
- Conditions of Entry
- Gymnastics Rules
- Aquatic Centre Pool Rules
- Child Safe Child Friendly Policies
- Chaperone Policies
- Absentee and Make up class Policy
- Refund Policy
- Code of Conduct – Participants and Athletes
- Code of Conduct – Parents & Guardians
- SGAC – A child safe organisation
Uniform, Fee’s and Charges Information