Kinder Skills challenges your child as they have a better understanding of their body. This class is slightly more advanced, as our qualified coaches introduce new and complex skills such as handstands, cartwheels, and forward rolls into the program.
Kids will be able to challenge themselves at their own pace in an engaging circuit of activities! The program varies each week as we help kids build coordination, agility, and strength.
Our Kinder Skills program is beneficial to your growing child in the following ways:
- Gives them a fantastic start for whichever sport they do in school.
- Will learn values like respect, teamwork, and responsibility
- Learn gymnastic skills to assist in physical and social development
- Builds self-esteem as they experience the right amount of challenge and success
This program ensures children are on the right pathway to then continue further gymnastics learning in our Recreation or Competitive programs.
- Commences with a warm-up activity
- Complex gymnastics skills learned
- Gross motor based circuits involving gymnastic equipment
- Learning skills and values to get kids school and life-ready
|Ages:||4 – 5 years|
|Length of Class:||55 minutes|
|Lesson Price (Mon, Wed, Fri):||$18.00|
|Lesson Price (Sat – Sun):||$20.00|